Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fabulous Find Friday (Saturday Edition): Angela from Becoming Me

First I'd like to welcome you to the Saturday edition of Mommy's Fabulous Find Friday. Turns out my Friday was super booked-I'm so sorry that I couldn't get this out in time! You know how much I love featuring YOU, my fabulous followers, and I'm especially disappointed because this week Random.Org magically selected one of my very favorite bloggers and personal bloggy friends


I met Angela a long time ago. I've followed her blog and done a little designing on it and we've gotten to know each other pretty well. She is a terrific lady, and a wonderful writer, and I am so happy that I get the opportunity to introduce you to her! Let's get started...

So Angela, tell us about yourself ...
Twenty years ago I was a shy small town girl who barely spoke above a whisper. Today, I'm not so shy. I'm a flawed and forgiven child of God, wife, & mother. My daughter is five, sweet and spunky and my son is two, curious, and fun! I am also a writer, a lover of books, coffee, girl's night out, sunshine & waterfalls.

And of course everyone wants to know where we can find your writing...
I blog at www.becomingme.net and I also write biweekly devotions at 5 minutes for Faith and I write monthly at (in) courage.

Curious minds want to know-who and/or what inspires you to blog?
I started blogging about 18 months ago and continue so that I can encourage other women to know that they are not alone in their struggles.

Please share with us your favorite posts so far!
I have a favorite post section on my blog

What writers (and/or bloggers) do you read regularly?
This will look horrible, but I have been behind on blog reading lately. I honestly do love the writings of all the other (in) courage bloggers as well as those who write for 5 Minutes for Faith. And I love Big Mama, because she makes me laugh out loud...and of course I love MrsM!

Awww-I love Angela! So what are your future plans for your writing/blog?
To "keep on keeping on" and hopefully write more often.

I look forward to reading what you have to say, whenever you say it! And now, for something completely different.......

What three things would you bring with you onto a deserted island?
Matches, a knife, and a blanket

Who was your favorite childhood pet and why?
My first dog whom I named Princess.

What is your hidden talent?
I am "double jointed" and can cross my elbows and index fingers and then fit my head through the hole it forms.

In a movie starring your life, who would you cast as the main characters?
Drew Barrymore would have to play me. I think she would be able to best capture my quirky, fast-talking and awkward sides, but also be able to convey vulnerability, warmth and determination. Zooey Deschanel could play my sister Maranda and my youngest sister JeanAnn would be best protrayed by Abbie Cornish.

What an interesting cast that would be...and Drew Berrymore is such a great actress I think she might be able to do you justice! Thank you so much for agreeing to participate in Fab Friday Angela, and of course thank you for following my blog!

Okay bloggy friends, if you haven't had the pleasure already please go and check out Becoming Me! Angela is so insightful and inspirational, I promise you'll enjoy what she has to say. When have I ever steered you wrong?

[Remember, if you want a chance to be my featured follower on Mommy's Fabulous Find Friday all you have to do is be a follower! If you choose to subscribe in a reader or bookmark my page, you'll have to make sure to leave a comment so that I can include you in the drawing.]

3 comments:

Angela Nazworth said...

Thank you so much for interviewing me. I loved that you asked some fun questions too!

Amanda said...

YeaH! LOVE Angela!! What a great feature!

Blessings-
Amanda

Tanyia said...

thanks for introducing me to a new blogger! I am off to check you out, Angela!