Monday, January 25, 2010

The Day Has Come

I have joined the 21st century and have finally gotten a cell phone.

It is neato cool, and I wish I could tell you more, but I'm going to back into my dark cave with my searing migraine now. I might edit this post with more details tomorrow.

So there you have it. News passed on. New Year's Resolution in tact (remember I told you not all of the posts would be good). Now I'm going to get some extra strength Tylenol and go sleepy night night time. The laptop light is burning my eyes.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice phone. I remember my1st cell phone. I was one of those really clunky models that was as big, if not bigger than the handset of what we had at home. Came with a bag with a huge antenna. It was hit or miss so we had to rely on our beepers and pay phones while out and about.

Unknown said...

Have you ever tried an icepack at teh base of your neck and skull for migraines. My hubby does it and it works wonders....congrats on the cell phone hun

Bossy Betty said...

Congrats on the phone. I trust the phone and the migraine are not related?

Samantha said...

Yay for a cell phone!

Unknown said...

I got a new phone over the weekend that is similar to the one in the photo here. It's gonna take me forever to learn how to work it!!

Hope the migraine is all better!

Beth in NC said...

Neat looking phone.

I pray you feel better!