Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Modified Expectations

So I missed it. I wasn't able to write yesterday. Bye-bye New Years Resolution. I have good reasons, I really do. I was at school all day. I left at 7:30 and didn't get home until 7 (thank you public transportation). School went great-I got in to both my Government class and my Algebra class, and I had a ton of fun-and I was talking about it with Hubby on the way home when Baby Bug let out a shriek of pain (totally different than a shriek of stubbornness). Turns out that she stepped on a sewing needle and it went strait up into her foot almost an entire inch.

Poor baby.

We were in the ER until past midnight...hence the no blogging. While I am disappointed that I did not meet my ultimate goal, I am proud that I kept it up as long as I did (over 90 days!). Now, as in life, it's time to adjust my expectations to meet reality. My NEW goal is to post 365 posts in 365 days.

I think I can do it...look for a Post-It Tuesday post later today!

2 comments:

Melissa aka Equidae said...

well reality has more claim on us than blogging so really you are doing just great

dusty earth mother said...

Ouch! Poor baby. I'm sure she's glad you went to the ER instead of blogging :-)