Saturday, April 17, 2010

Prayers Appreciated

I haven't been blogging very much in the last week due to the fact I've been spending all my time working desperately to stave off financial collapse in the House of M. I don't want to bore you (or depress you) with the details, but our financial problems will be coming to a head here in the next couple of days. We've done everything we can do, looked everywhere we could look, spoken to every one who would listen, and now we wait. We are going to find out tomorrow if we will lose our home, and if we are going to lose it we will learn within the next couple of days how long we'll have to find a place to go. We have no monetary safety net and no foreseeable landing spot if we crash and burn here (since none of our family will help) so prayers, positive energy, and good thoughts are all very much appreciated.....and I promise I will have fun non-depression-inducing things to post about next time.

~Until then

7 comments:

Heather said...

Praying. We too have turned in all our paper work and are waiting (but in our case it is just our house.)

Unknown said...

Awww hun I am sorry you are having to go through all this..keeping you all lifted in prayer..

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

I am praying for you right now so I don't forget. I am truly sorry you are in such a tough place right now and pray you will not lose your house.

Bossy Betty said...

Of course you are in my prayers. What a stressful time for you. I'll be thinking of you.

Melissa aka Equidae said...

prayers and positive thoughts all the way will think of you daily! hugs my friend

Stacey said...

Praying!

Lesley said...

I'm so sorry! I'm praying that the right thing will happen, and no matter what you have each other.....