Friday, March 28, 2008

Let's Be Friends!!

I am not a people person. I know, strange way to start a post called "Let's Be Friends!!". Go with me on this.

I am not a people person in real life. I am the type of person who perfers to have one best friend than a thousand people I can casually go out to dinner with, and I always have been. At the moment I have two best friends (if you count Hubby) and an old friend (someone who used to be my best friend, and still rocks, but we're not as close as we used to be) and that is more than enough for me. Friends require maintanence and I generally don't have the time or energy to care deeply about more than a few people's feelings. Maybe that says something about the intensity of my feelings for people that I actually consider my friends or maybe that says something more like "I have a giant personality flaw". Either way, it is what it is.

Plus someone has got to keep my husband approaching people with an appropriate level of skepticism and caution. That man is friendly as a labrador puppy and just as trusting. But I digress....

While I may be a bit of a hermit in real life I LOVE MAKING BLOGGY FRIENDS! They're the perfect kind of friends for me-convinient, low maintanence, and HILARIOUS. I am always on the lookout for more people that I can read and enjoy trading stories with, so recently I have found myself going through my blogroll's blogrolls. And I'm glad I did.

While purusing Helen's blogroll I was lucky enough to find Matt at Licensed To Blog and through him Allison at That's What She Blogged. This husband and wife are nothing less than comedic gold-I don't know how they get anything done if they make eachother laugh as much as they made me! Matt's recent post about being the creepy guy at Walmart almost made me pee my pants! Then I saw his wife's "artist's rendering"....and threw down the laptop and rushed to the bathroom.

If you're looking for a fun read definately take a look. And if Matt and Allison read this-LET'S BE BLOGGY FRIENDS! I'm much friendlier online than I am in real life I promise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw shucks, I'm happy to be your bloggy friend ;-)
Allison

Anonymous said...

Consider us bloggy friends! And thanks!

MrsM said...

Yay! Thanks for not being scared off by my anti-social real life feelings. Ha ha ha.