Monday, March 29, 2010

It's On

I am completely slipping these past few days-signing Hubby's name instead of my own, interjecting things into conversations that I think make sense only to find out they don't, sending Facebook comments that make people think I've been snorting pixie sticks...I should definitely put sleep on my to-do list.

Not tonight though. Tonight is Hubby's night off-oh yeah baby! (You can't tell but I just typed that in my Barry White voice.) We're finally going to do what all hot, young 20-somethings do on their nights off....rest up to watch some prime time TV.

Oh yes, we were talking this afternoon about how we wanted to watch all the fantastic shows that are on tonight (How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, House, and Castle) and we actually came to the conclusion that in order to stay up that late we are going to need to take a nap first.

You know, after we run to the store for some Polygrip.

If we get a really good nap in before hand we might even have the time and energy to make some babies tonight (minus the literal baby making part (hopefully)). Either way, we'll get to sleep in the same bed at the same time and that's about as awesome as it gets around here. With Hubby normally working graveyards, we only get to sleep together on his nights off (twice a week) and that means we don't take it for granted. Let the hot cocoa pour and bring me my knitting-we're about to get wild tonight!

1 comment:

Melissa aka Equidae said...

yay that is wonderful news!.. we sleep daily together but normally I sleep at 9pm and hubby at 1 am...reason he doesnt know how to sleep early and if he does ends up with a terrible headache while I need my beauty sleep