Thursday, March 18, 2010

Red Alert : Caffeine Supplies Depleted, Internet Slow

Let's take stock here....

Diet Pepsi?
Outage. I accidentally fell asleep instead of going to the store, so the apocalypse supply of Diet Pepsi is completely depleted until Hubby returns from work in the AM.

Reaction?
Brain...........oooooooweeeee.


Internet?
S-l-0-w-e-r than the proverbial tortoise for no apparent reason.


Reaction?
No Caffeine and Crappy Internet?! MrsM Mad. MrsM SMASH!


Plan of Action?
Post? Yeahnotsomuch.
I hide under the covers and wait until morning while you enjoy (or hate on) these LoLCats.

[NerdCat]


funny pictures of cats with captions
[TrueCats]




3 comments:

Bossy Betty said...

No Diet Pepsi in our house constitutes a Red Alert! I totally sympathize!

Samantha said...

This sort of thing happens to me when the coffee runs dry. I can't function.

Shari said...

Ha! See what happens when the caffeine angels fly away? Pandemonium.