Tuesday, September 21, 2010

First Day of School (Again)

Today was the first day of my second quarter and, despite only having slept for four hours due to a certain Miss Beanie Poo, I really think it went well. Today I had two of my three classes-Political Science and English Comp. I really enjoyed the classes-the teachers were nice, and very laid back, and the work load seemed very manageable...at least manageable enough (so far) for me to get my homework done before I sat down to watch all my favoritest TV shows which were premiering tonight (but more about those on another post when I'm not quite so exhausted).

Hubby had his English Comp class tonight too and he said it went pretty well...although his professor really wants him to have his books-something which is totally not happening until we get our financial aid in sometime between tomorrow and 4 weeks from now.

Le Sigh.

Anyway, despite being bookless I think we both can be successful. It's just going to be a lot of hard work, and that's nothing new around here. I hope you all had pleasant Mondays-as for me, I'm going to be crashing now. I have to be up again in 7 hours to make my way to my first Chinese class!

No comments: