Saturday, January 26, 2008

My First Meme (WTH?)

I don't understand why people call it a Meme (Anyone? Anyone?) but as I haven't done one yet I have decided to steal this one from Pieces of Me because it looks easy and I am waiting for my baked potatoes to come out of the oven (yummmmm). Don't worry. My child is mindlessly zonked out in front of the television as is his post nap ritual.

A - Age: I told you I'd never tell you. Younger than 80, older than 18.
B - Band listening to right now: The Cranberries (I have a 90s obsession)
C - Career future: Stay at home mom/homeschooler....and looking forward to retirement!LoL
D - Dad’s name: Scooter. Ha ha ha ha.
E - Easiest person to talk to: My husband-I'm surprised the poor guy has ears left. Chris is a close second though.
F - Favorite type of shoe: The ones I have. I keep shoes until they can't take it anymore and commit shoe suicide.
G – Grapes or Grapefruit: Grapes (as long as they're green)...unless it's juice, then I like Ruby Red Grapefruit-grape juice is yucky!
H – Hometown: P-Town will always be the home of my heart
I – Instrumental talent: I was forced to take piano lessons as a kid.
J – Juice of choice: Right now nothing. It all tastes like syrup and makes me ill.
K – Koala Bear or Panda Bear: I've never met either, but based on appearances I would have to say Pandas. Also, I hear Koala bears are drunk/drugged by the leaves they eat and are actually quite vicious. Who knew?
L - Longest car ride ever: When we went to KS as a kid. I don't know how long that was but here's a hint-FOREVER.
M – Middle name: Hated and never disclosed.
N - Number of jobs you’ve had: More than I can count.
O - OCD traits: I wash doorknobs. Think about it. How many people do you think touch any given doorknobs between cleanings? When is the last time you cleaned YOUR doorknobs? *shudder*
P - Phobia[s]: The dark, driving, driving in the dark, car accidents, death, flying, birds (yes birds)...we don't have time for this.
Q - Quote: "Spank your child once a day. Don't worry if you don't know why. Trust me they will!" O. Wilde
R - Reason to smile: My husband. I love that man! He's totally the one that makes everything worth it.
S - Song you sang last: Probably the Teddy Bear Song.
T - Time you wake up: The LAST POSSIBLE SECOND.
U - Unknown fact about me: If I told you it wouldn't be unknown then would it?
V - Vegetable you hate: Anything spicy (peppers, chilis, onions....)
W - Worst habit: Depends on who you ask. None of them bother me any.
X - X-rays you’ve had: I've never had an x-ray...but I've had enough ultrasounds that my organs are permantly vibrating (cause ultrasounds are soundwaves...just in case my husband reads this).
Y - Yummiest food my belly likes: Right now, nothing. Usually-chicken enchiladas in sour cream sauce with a side of beans and rice.
Z - Zodiac Sign: Scorpio. (Hey, we're not all as bad as you might think!)