Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That

This is it...my first-ever Random Tuesday. Join me, won't you?



-In case you missed the tweet, my first-ever post on Today's Cliche is up. You can find my post about dealing with in laws here. If you want to get weekly updates, go ahead and follow the Today's Cliche, or you can stop by anytime you like and click on "Resident Experts" then "Love Marriage and Baby Carriages with MrsM".

-I made this awesome Devonshire Cream to go with my scones today. This just solidified my belief that everything is better with sour cream.

-I am seriously cracked out on Diet Pepsi right now...and with the kind of schedule I'm carrying studying for my GED, writing for Today's Cliche, writing for this blog, working my regular internet job, and doing one last blog design for a lovely friend of mine I'm pretty sure I will be a Diet Pepsi junkie for a looooooong time. Good thing we have good dental.

-I love fast internet. The internet is awesome in general but I think slow internet might be almost as frustrating as not having it at all!

-I need to go out. To the grocery store, to the post office, to talk a walk around the block-something. I am 3/4 of the way to being Mommied to death so I think the kids and I would both enjoy a mommy mental health break.

-Duct tape fixes everything.

-There are T-minus 3 months and 2 weeks until Vasectomy Day! Now if we can only make absolutely positively sure that we don't get knocked up until then we'll be totally set...

-I am so glad that spring is finally here! It was in the low 70s today and I just loved basking in the sunlight...spring is definitely my favorite season.

-The only good kind of shoes are ballet flats.

If you want to talk about random stuff, go check out The Un Mom!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Duct Tape does fix everything!

And isn't the weather just perfect?!

Bossy Betty said...

WOW! A lot of news here! I am addicted to Diet Pepsi AND my high speed internet too! Sometimes it makes for a bad combination!

Alexandra said...

You had me at "in laws."

Any one who posts on in laws, is my kind of people!