Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Getting To Know Me

I saw this over at my friend Nicolasa's (which came from her friend MannLand5) and I thought it would be perfect for the Ultimate Blog Party-it's like my welcome post part two! This is a recurring meme-so feel free to join in the fun this week or even later-this week's questions are....




1. What color do you wear the most?
Black. It's not a goth/rock/cool thing, I swear. I just think that black is classic, classy, slimming, and matches everything-so really it's because I'm lazy but I still want to look decent.

2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation?
Are you kidding me? $10,000-hands down! That could pay my rent for almost a year!

3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit?
You know, I think I am actually so boring that I don't have one. Yep-Hubby just confirmed it I don't regularly do anything weird, quirky, or unusual. Sorry. I'll make a good effort to be more fun.

4. I really need to start..........?
cleaning more. Poor Hubby does most of it =(

5. What was the first blog you ever read?
OhMyGosh I seriously have no idea. It was years and years and years ago. I have loved blogs from the moment I set eyes on one-I read one and then I read a hundred more right after it!

6. Do you collect anything?
Nothing cute-just dust and bad luck.

7. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
15, and it SUCKED. Literally, the dude like tried to suck my face off (eeeeew). I kissed two more guys and then I met Hubby and lived happily ever after.

8. Do you text/twitter while driving?
No. It's illegal to operate a cell phone while driving in my state, but even if it wasn't I'm totally a paranoid driver. I drive exactly the speed limit with my hands at 10 and 2 and I always make complete stops and stop for at least four seconds. Oh yeah-I piss people off, but I have a perfect driving record and have never been in an accident as a driver.

I'd love to get to know you guys more-if you decide to do the "getting to know you" meme, make sure to leave a comment so that I can visit!

No comments: