Wednesday, June 30, 2010

WordFUL Wednesday: College

Since I've been so caught up with school lately, I figured today I would make it a wordFUL Wednesday-though like any good college student all my words are aimed at my PoliSci project for the moment...so here are a few of my favorite funny quotes about college until the weekend (which for me starts tomorrow after class!):

"To those of you who received honors, awards and distinctions, I say well done. And to the C students, I say you too may one day be president of the United States."-George W. Bush

"You can lead a boy to college, but you can't make him think."-Elbert Hubbard

"I'm a philosophy major. That means I can think deep thoughts about being unemployed."-Bruce Lee

"I believe that we parents must encourage our children to become educated, so they can get into a good college that we cannot afford."-Dave Barry

"Instead of giving money to found colleges to promote learning, why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as good as the Prohibition one did, why, in five years we would have the smartest race of people on earth."-Will Rogers

"I have never let schooling interfere with my education. "-Mark Twain





1 comment:

Melissa aka Equidae said...

nice quotes...have a good weekend