Sunday, October 17, 2010

I Wanna Talk About...Work!

Okay so technically I don't "work" so much as "labor without pay"...but I think I can still participate with Lisa this week.


1. Part time, Full time, or no time?
Double time. With no pay.

2. What do you do for a living?
I'm a full time college student (double major Philosophy/Political Science with a minor in Chinese Language and Culture working toward a law degree) and a full time homeschooling mom of three kidlets six and under.

3. Scale of 1 to 10-- how much do you love your job?
9.5-seriously. I love my babies, I love homeschooling, I love college...sure some days I am so busy I forget to eat for 20 hours and nearly pass out while driving, but hey. The big ups are worth the exhaustion. I just hope being a lawyer is half as fun!

4. What does your typical work day attire consist of?
Whatever I want-isn't that awesome!? I don't have to impress anybody at school because I'm already married and I'm not looking to be social, and I don't have to impress the fam because they'd love me no matter what I wore! This will definitely change when I am an attorney.

5. When you were a kid, what did you always say you were going to be when you grew up?
I didn't really remember wanting to be anything-I had a lot of my plate just to do what was in front of me to do. But I have always loved the order of law and the idea of justice.

6. Is your job a job or a career?
Right now it's all passion, but eventually I hope to get wonderful adult children and a decent career out of the deal.

7. I hate commuting! What do you do when you’re stuck in traffic?
Sing! People think I'm crazy, but it relaxes me and helps me to avoid opening up my door, walking into traffic, and screaming at people LEARN HOW TO MERGE!!!!!!! LoL.

If you wanna talk about work, hop over and visit Lisa!

2 comments:

Just Lisa said...

Double major, plus a minor, PLUS you home school three kids???? You are a VERY busy lady!

MrsM said...

I am lol. To be fair, I am thinking about dropping my minor =)